Our new modular first aid kits are workplace compliant and enable you to quickly access exactly what is needed in an emergency. In addition to being highly visual and tamper sealed, these kits make auditing and replenishing a breeze.
Our modular first aid kit ensures that you are covered for any moderate and high-risk work environments that are within one hour of medical assistance.
||Low - Moderate
||No. People Covered
||35 Low-Risk Environment
Up to 25 Moderate-Risk
||Powder Coated Metal
||Urban or Remote
||size||L40 x W21 x H39cm Weight 7kg
Included is the First Aid Kits Australia Basic Hints Guide with information on:
CPR, choking, shock, bleeding, heart attack, stroke, vital signs, allergies, head injuries, diabetes, asthma, epilepsy, venomous bites and stings, poisoning
- Consider the need for a fire extinguisher on your site
- Consider the need for a defibrillator on your site
- Know where your first aid kit is located at all times
- Accessibility and time is a major factor in providing first aid
- First aid training is valid for 3 years and CPR requires an annual refresher.
- Stay up to date with the latest first aid techniques.