Our new modular first aid kits are workplace compliant and enable you to quickly access exactly what is needed in an emergency. In addition to being highly visual and tamper sealed, these kits make auditing and replenishing a breeze.
Our modular first aid kit is food industry compliant ensures that you are covered in any moderate and high-risk work environments that are within one hour of medical assistance. It is the perfect choice for large commercial kitchens, restaurants or food manufacturers.
||Low / High
||No. People Covered
||Low-Risk up to 40 and High-Risk up to 20
||Powder-Coated Metal, Stainless Steel Hinges
||Kitchen / Catering
||L40 x W21 x H39cm Weight 7.5kg
It provides assistance with:
- Wounds, Grazes, Abrasions, Scratches, Cuts, Splinters, Punctures, Amputation
- Strains, Sprains, Tears, Bruises, Dislocations, Fractures
- Scalds, Burns
- Eye Injury
- Stings, Bites
Included is the First Aid Kits Australia Basic Hints Guide with information on:
CPR, choking, shock, bleeding, heart attack, stroke, vital signs, allergies, head injuries, diabetes, asthma, epilepsy, venomous bites and stings, poisoning
- Consider the need for a fire extinguisher on your site
- Consider the need for a defibrillator on your site
- Know where your first aid kit is located at all times
- Accessibility and time is a major factor in providing first aid treatment
- First aid training is valid for 3 years and CPR requires an annual refresher.
- Stay up to date with the latest first aid techniques.