Our new modular first aid kits are workplace compliant and enable you to quickly access exactly what is needed in an emergency. In addition to being highly visual and tamper sealed, these kits make auditing and replenishing a breeze.
Our portable modular first aid kit ensures that you are covered for any moderate and low-risk work environments that are within one hour medical assistance. This kit is portable and can easily be fit into a car or truck.
||Low - Moderate-High
||No. People Covered
35 Low-Risk Environment
25 Moderate-Risk & 10 High Risk
||Handles, Multi-Compartment, Softpack
Included is the First Aid Kits Australia Basic Hints Guide with information on:
CPR, choking, shock, bleeding, heart attack, stroke, vital signs, allergies, head injuries, diabetes, asthma, epilepsy, venomous bites and stings, poisoning
- Consider the need for a fire extinguisher on your site
- Consider the need for a defibrillator on your site
- Know where your first aid kit is located at all times
- Accessibility and time is a major factor in providing first aid treatment
- First aid training is valid for 3 years and CPR requires an annual refresher.
- Stay up to date with the latest first aid techniques.