The HeartSine Samaritan 500P Defibrillator is a Semi-Automatic Public Access Defibrillator (AED) with Integrated CPR Advisor that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm. User-friendly and provides Easy to understand visual and voice prompts guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process. This is the Defib that saved a wiggle. (See video below for how it works).
- Our Marine Bundle includes a AED Waterproof Tough Case ideal for marine vessels and vehicles.
- It provides the AED protection from Water/Heat & Shock. (Rated to IP67)
CPR Advisor - Real Time CPR Feedback (Best Technology Available to save a life)
- CPR Advisor provides feedback to rescuers on the effectiveness of the CPR they are providing to the victim.
- The 500p model uses both ECG & ICG measurements to analyse the effectiveness and the rate of compressions given and based on this will advise the rescuer to push harder, faster or slower as appropriate.
- Feedback on the quality of the compressions being given is provided to the responder by means of both audible and visual prompts.
- Good quality CPR is vital part of the resuscitation process, By performing CPR you are manually restoring blood circulation and oxygen to the Body/Brain. This is critical !!!
- Only Available with the 500p model. (See video below for how it works)
|This Value Combo includes:|
|1 x 500P Defibrillator (AED)
|1 x CW10 - AED Waterproof Tough Case (32.5 x 28 x 13cm) Rated to IP67
|1 x AEDPK1 - Prep Kit (Premium)
|1 x PDPK03 - Adult Pad Pak & Battery Pack (Child Pads PDPK04 can be purchased separately)
|1 x AEDCA07 - AED Sign (30 x 22.5cm Poly)
|Free Delivery & 8 year warranty
- 8 Year Warranty
- CPR Advisor Technology
- Semi-Automatic Shock Delivery (allowing the rescuer to push the shock button)
- Easy to Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
- Portable & Lightweight
- High level Production from Dust & Water (IP56 Rating)
- Suitable for use on Adults & Children.
- Maintenance Free
- Cost Effective to Run
- Event Recording
- TGA Approved (ARTG 228210)
The 500P is suitable for use on adults and children. Adult Pad Pak is included.
For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak is required and can be purchased separately.
Battery & Pad-Pack
The 500P uses HeartSine’s Pad-Pak, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use.
Each Pad-Pak has a shelf life of 4 years from date of manufacture and provides 60 shocks or six hours of continuous monitoring.
When battery power is down to ten shocks or less, the 500P AED will emit an audible beep to alert it needs to be replaced.
Clinically validated technology
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD utilizes proprietary electrode technology and SCOPE™ biphasic technology, a low energy escalating waveform, that automatically adjusts for differences in patient impedance.
A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. The device automatically runs a self-check each week.
Low cost of ownership
With a shelf life of four years from date of manufacture, the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and electrode replacements.
PADPAK replacement is a low cost every 4 years approx or after use.
Dimensions with Pad Pak inserted
Size: 20 cm x 18.4 cm x 4.8 cm Weight: 1.1kg
Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator.
HeartSine Samaritan 500P Defibrillator Training Video
CPR Advisor Technology - How does it work? (500p Model Only)