SMI surgical needles are manufactured from highest quality stainless steel grades for outstanding performance, combining high ductility and strong bending moment. Advanced silicon coating ensures smooth penetration and reduced tissue trauma. The shape of the needle body is designed in order to allow maximum stability in the needle holder.
- High tensile strength Excellent tissue support
- Synthetic Minimal tissue reaction
- Breaks down by hydrolysis Predictable absorption rate
- Braided structure
- Excellent handling properties
- High flexibility
- High tensile strength
- Excellent knot security
- Coated multifilament
- Soft passage through the tissues with minimal sawing, tissue drag and trauma
- Good knot tie down / adjustability
- Reduced capillary action
- Hermetically sealed packing Guaranteed seal and product sterility
You must not rely on the information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your medical physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Consult your healthcare provider immediately if you think that you may have a medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition or injury.