AeroBURN SPRAY is a convenient and effective pump action spray to soothe all minor burns.
BURNS FIRST AID GUIDE
1. Remove all clothing and jewelry surrounding the affected area
2. Do not remove clothing stuck to the burn
3. Place the burn area under cool running water for 20 minutes
4. Do not apply ice, butter or oily creams – as they may cause further damage
5. After cooling the area with cool running water, place Burnaid Gel or Burnaid Dressing liberally over the burn area*
6. Wrap burn lightly with a plastic sheet of gauze bandage
7. For deep burns, burns larger than a 20 cent piece, chemical burns or burns on a sensitive area of the body – seek medical attention
*Note: If irritation occurs, rinse off with running water
Treatment guidance derived from Australian & New Zealand Buns Association and NSW Severe Burn Injury Service recommendations
You must not rely on the information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your medical physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Consult your healthcare provider immediately if you think that you may have a medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition or injury.