First Aid Kits
- Workplace - Office - Warehouse
- Construction Site - Builders
- Car - Ute - Truck - 4WD
- Kitchen - Catering - Food Act
- Childcare - Schools
- Farming - Remote Area
- Nursing - First Aid Room Kits
- Sports - Clubs - Trainers
- Marine - Boating - Fishing
- Home - Family First Aid
- Softpacks - Backpacks - Trauma
- Trekking - Travel - Camping
- ** Summer Sale **
- 4WD - Caravan - Camping - Fishing
- Cafes - Restaurants
- Office - Warehouse
- Mining - Remote Area
- Aged Care - Home Care - Disability Services
First Aid Supplies
- Fabric Dressings - Plastic Plasters
- Dressings Wound & Non Adherent
- Bandages - Conforming - Crepe
- Antiseptics - Creams - Lotions
- Saline & Eye Wash Stations
- Latex Free Gloves
- Scissors - Tweezers - Utensils
- Cleaning Wipes - Gauze Swabs
- Burn Treatments & Sunscreens
- Hot and Cold Packs - Instant Ice
- First Aid Kits Refills
- Sport Tapes & Strapping
- Other First Aid Supplies
- First Aid Books & CDs
- Medical Supplies +-
- TENS +-
- Fire Safety +-
- Safe Work Australia First Aid Kits
- Portable Catering First Aid Kit
- Modular First Aid Kits
- Work from Home
- Screen & Sanitise
- Storm Season
Zinc Strapping Tape - 2.5cm x 5m
Size: 2.5cm x 5m
Sentry Medical Zinc Oxide tapes are constructed from plain cotton weave fabric with an adhesive containing Zinc Oxide. Please note this product contains natural latex.
Size: 2.5cm x 5m
What is Zinc Oxide Tape?
Zinc oxide tape is one of the most used strong sports strapping, a cohesive, non stretch cotton tape with a zinc oxide adhesive that conforms to the area you are taping. They are generally used by athletes to prevent sports injuries, protect wounds and help cuts heal faster. It is often applied to protect the wrist, knee, ankle, or other joints of the body. It can also support muscles to stabilise injured ligaments.
Due to its unique properties, zinc oxide tape remains intact when worn for a long period of time, and tolerates moisture, even in humid environments. Zinc oxide tape should be wrapped around the joint area where it can not restrict blood flow and must not be wrapped around the muscle.
Zinc oxide tape is also ideal for strapping the feet to prevent blisters and to protect them against injury, especially in sports.
Zinc oxide tape tears easily by hand along its length and width, without requiring the use of scissors, whilst moulding to the contours of the body. This is beneficial in cases of immediate neccessity or emergency. Another benefit is that these zinc oxide tapes are skin friendly.
You must not rely on the information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your medical physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Consult your healthcare provider immediately if you think that you may have a medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition or injury.