First Aid Kits
- Workplace - Office - Warehouse
- Construction Site - Builders
- Car - Ute - Truck - 4WD
- Kitchen - Catering - Food Act
- Childcare - Schools
- Farming - Mining - Remote Area
- Nursing - First Aid Room Kits
- Sports - Clubs - Trainers
- Marine - Boating - Fishing
- Home - Family First Aid
- Softpacks - Backpacks - Trauma
- Trekking - Travel - Camping
- *Current SPECIALS*
- 4WD - Caravan - Camping - Fishing
- Cafes - Restaurants
- Office - Warehouse
First Aid Supplies
- Fabric Dressings - Plastic Plasters
- Dressings Wound & Non Adherent
- Bandages - Conforming - Crepe
- Antiseptics - Creams - Lotions
- Saline & Eye Wash Stations
- Latex Free Gloves
- Scissors - Tweezers - Utensils
- Cleaning Wipes - Gauze Swabs
- Burn Treatments & Sunscreens
- Hot and Cold Packs - Instant Ice
- Sport Tapes & Strapping
- Other First Aid Supplies
- First Aid Books & CDs
- Kit Refills
- Medical Supplies +-
- TENS +-
- Fire Safety +-
- Safe Work Australia First Aid Kits
- Low Risk Safework Australia First Aid Kit
- Portable Catering First Aid Kit
Sudden Cardiac Arrest & the Chain of Survival:
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) is a condition in which the heart suddenly and unexpectedly stops beating. If this happens, blood stops flowing to the brain and other vital organs. SCA usually causes brain injury if it's not treated within 3 minutes and death if it's not treated within 5 minutes.
To increase the chance of successful resuscitation following SCA, it requires an integrated set of coordinated sequential actions. This is the chain of survival.
1. Immediate recognition of cardiac arrest and activation of the emergency response system
2. Early CPR with an emphasis on chest compressions
3. Rapid defibrillation
4. Effective advances life support
5. Integrated post-cardiac arrest care.
What is an AED?
An automated external defibrillator (AED) is a portable electronic device that automatically diagnoses the potentially life threatening cardiac arrhythmias of ventricular fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia in a patient, and is able to treat them through defibrillation. Defibralliation is the application of electrical therapy which stops the arrhythmia, allowing the heart to reestablish an effective rhythm.
The HeartOn Defibrillator support Icons and voice prompts to instruct user performing CPR. By observing the visual indicator LEDs, easy following of operating steps.
The HeartOn AED A10 includes an automatic self-test which is performed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for device, battery, and power supply status. The self-test program will run automatically and requires no user interaction.
The HeartOn AED A10 includes a status indicator. With this indicator, user can check battery and unit status without turning on the device, making the device maintenance easier.