- Low Risk Safework Australia First Aid Kit
- Portable Catering First Aid Kit
First Aid Kits
- Workplace - Office - Warehouse
- Construction Site - Builders
- Car - Ute - Truck - 4WD
- Kitchen - Catering - Food Act
- Childcare - Schools
- Farming - Mining - Remote Area
- Nursing - First Aid Room Kits
- Sports - Clubs - Trainers
- Marine - Boating - Fishing
- Home - Family First Aid
- Softpacks - Backpacks - Trauma
- Trekking - Travel - Camping
- *Current SPECIALS*
- 4WD - Caravan - Camping - Fishing
- Cafes - Restaurants
- Office - Warehouse
First Aid Supplies
- Fabric Dressings - Plastic Plasters
- Dressings Wound & Non Adherent
- Bandages - Conforming - Crepe
- Antiseptics - Creams - Lotions
- Saline & Eye Wash Stations
- Latex Free Gloves
- Scissors - Tweezers - Utensils
- Cleaning Wipes - Gauze Swabs
- Burn Treatments & Sunscreens
- Hot and Cold Packs - Instant Ice
- Sport Tapes & Strapping
- Other First Aid Supplies
- First Aid Books & CDs
- Kit Refills
- Medical Supplies +-
- TENS +-
- Fire Safety +-
- Safe Work Australia First Aid Kits
HeartSine Samaritan Pad Defibrillator 500P
There is nothing like the HeartSine Samaritan 500P public access defibrillator with CPR advisor technology.
This device SAVED 13 lives in 2013 in Australia (recorded) and many more that were not recorded !
Make not mistake about it ... this is a LIFE SAVING DEVICE !!
Other products use pressure to measure the depth of the CPR compression. This device uses impedance to check the blood flow. And it only takes 3 minutes before lack of oxygen / blood flow to the brain starts causing brain damage. It is the blood flow that you must be able to measure and adjust your depth of compression to ensure it carries the oxygen to the brain.
The HEARTSINE Samaritan 500P gives “Clinical Empowerment to the Ordinary Rescurer”.
In making a decision as to which Automated External Defibrillator (AED) to purchase, you need to carefully consider the 4 links in the internationally accepted chain of survival – otherwise your investment might be an unwise one. These links are:
1. Early Access – (i.e. someone has to be there to help)
2. Early CPR
3. Early Defibrillation
4. Early Advanced Care – (i.e. the victim needs to receive hospitalisation).
Investing in an AED is a great step forward, because it can increase the chance of survival for witnessed Cardiac Arrest from 5% to 85% - when combined with the other links in the chain of survival. But most models on the market will leave you vulnerable on your ability to ensure good CPR. Even AED's that claim to have CPR feedback technology do not have the ability to determine effectiveness of your compressions - they simply are basing the feedback on how hard you are pushing. Now unfortunately there is a huge difference from individual to individual, in appropriate force and pressure required to perform effective compressions.
In the case of Sudden Cardiac Arrest, good CPR is so important to maintain the supply of oxygenated blood to the brain and other organs, as the first shock will not always bring about a return of spontaneous circulation.
At this point the rescuer will be instructed to perform CPR. Poor quality compressions will not effectively distribute the blood to these vital organs, and they begin to fail quickly. And about 70% of all CPR is ineffectively performed.
The HeartSine Samaritan 500P contains technology that determines electrically through the defibrillation pads, whether your compressions are in fact effective.
So not only will voice prompts guide you through the process of defibrillation (like all AED’s), but this device will tell you to “Push Harder” or whether you are doing “Good Compressions” -all based on real cardiac output (real blood flow).
10 Year Warranty.